- Release date:
Aug 28, 2012
This game was released on August 28, 2012. It is no longer available for pre-ordering; you can buy it normally.
Madden NFL 13 is an upcoming football simulator from EA’s highly popular Madden NFL series. The game features improved play action, a new pass-ready system, better AI, and motion blur effect to give a true sense of speed. In addition, EA developers are adding more quick cutscenes to make the game look similar to a live TV broadcast. Madden NFL 13 also boasts a new Connected Careers mode which merges Franchise, Online Franchise, and Superstar modes from the previous titles. Finally, the new Infinity Engine brings real-time physics to the game.
Pre-order Madden NFL 13 for Xbox 360 or PS3 at one of the following retailers to receive an exclusive star player / coach combo! These can be used in Madden Ultimate Team and the new Connected Careers mode. Some stores also have additional bonuses:
- Amazon: Joe Gibbs and Lawrence Taylor. In addition, you also get $15 store credit and Andrew Luck card for Madden Ultimate Team.
- Best Buy: Bill Walsh and Jerry Rice. Additional bonuses include the same Andrew Luck card and $20 store credit if you’re a Reward Zone Gamer’s Club member.
- Walmart: Tom Landry and John Elway.
- GameStop: John Madden and Barry Sanders.
- Origin: Dick Vermeil and Marshall Faulk.
The game can also be obtained by purchasing a PS3 or PS Vita bundle – a nice deal people looking to buy a new Playstation console might be interested in.
Connected Careers trailer
EA devs walk you through the process of creating a new player for the Connected Careers mode in Madden 13:
The game will be released on August 28, 2012. Supported platforms are Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PS Vita (with no Cross Play saves), Wii, and the upcoming Wii U.