This game was released on September 28, 2012. It is no longer available for pre-ordering; you can buy it normally.
FIFA 13 is the next title in the popular soccer video game series from EA. The game brings improvements to the offensive AI, player impact engine, and the free kick system. First touch control feature introduces unpredictability when receiving a pass, and makes ball control more realistic. EA also promises more accurate 3D likenesses of the players in FIFA Soccer 13.
American gamers can snag some exclusive FIFA 13 bonuses or get store credit:
- GameStop: 24 bonus Gold Packs for the FIFA Ultimate Team, and an exclusive Lionel Messi SteelBook case (limited quantities). Each Gold Pack includes 12 items: players rated 75+, stadiums, managers, contracts, balls, badges, enhanced attributes, etc.
- Amazon: exclusive Adidas All-Star team comprised of the most talented players in the world including Leo Messi, Nani, Karim Benzema, and others.
- Best Buy: $20 in Reward Zone Certificates for Gamers Club Unlocked members.
British gamers can pre-order the slightly more expensive FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition, which comes with 24 FUT Gold Packs (one pack a week for 6 months). There are two retailer-exclusive bonuses as well:
- Amazon: 10,000 Football Club credits for unlocking items from the new EA Sports Football Club Catalogue (unique goal celebrations, Virtual Pro Attribute Boosts, Career Mode Super Scout Credits, FUT Coin Boosts, etc).
- GAME: Adidas All-Star team which consists of world’s top 23 players.
The official FIFA 13 trailer from June shows off the gameplay.
FIFA 13 soccer simulator is set to release on September 25 in North America and September 28 in Europe for all major gaming platforms including handhelds.